Thursday, September 30, 2010

Next On The Agenda...

Well, next on the agenda is to find a "real" job, but until I can make that happen, I'm rollin' out new products! I've been working on hair pins, because... I love hair pins. I wear them every day and I lose roughly 1-5 a week. These ones don't blend into the carpet though! They're super pretty. Here's my first pair: (Isn't it exciting getting to preview everything before it goes up for sale in the shop?)
These ones are my favorites. Most of the images that I use in my pieces come from design magazine advertisements. There are about 20 of them for every story in a design magazine, so... lucky me.

It's a good day to stay inside and make masterpieces. It's crazy windy out there and it looks like the sky might open up at any second. I hope it does - it's still hot out!

Enjoy your last (already!) day of September, dears!

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment