Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Things!

Morning!


I added a bunch of new clay things to the shop this week! Take a look and let me know what you think! www.deweychristina.etsy.com


I'm also working on a custom One Love Pendant listing, so you can build your own pendant. (Well, you choose the color, I build it for you...) Here's a color preview. You're seeing it first!

I hope this will give me a chance to find out what colors people are in to so I don't keep making things that don't sell... I love making jewelry, but ultimately, I want to sell it. I need to pay my car insurance, folks!

I worked with a wonderful new customer over the weekend helping her to pick out colors for her One Love Necklace, and I shipped it off to Canada yesterday. I can't wait for her to get it! And I'm working on a custom pendant for a friend that may turn into a regular shop item if she's ok with that... : )

In other news, I'm having one of those days where everything smells awful. My house, my cat, my coffee, it all smells like wet dog. And I don't own a dog! This happens to me every so often. Sometimes it's a good smell though, like orange-scented cleaner or oatmeal cookies. In an attempt to surround myself in a good smell today, I covered myself in sunblock. I LOVE the smell of sunblock, because it's synonymous with summertime and the beach. And speaking of summertime, this has been one of the warmest Septembers I can remember. Maybe it will stay warm through the winter...? (hopehopehope)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

- Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment