Sunday, September 26, 2010

Some Random Thoughts

Today I went to a driving range with my boyfriend to hit some golf balls. Once he taught me what the hell I was doing, I was pretty good. I think I could be good at golf if I had some sweet saddle shoes and any patience. I saw a picture of Ellen DeGeneres wearing saddle shoes on her talk show, and now I want some, preferably tan and navy blue. I never would have imagined myself saying that when I was seven years old. Saddle shoes were forced upon me for years.


As I was driving home today, I suddenly started craving kielbasa and grilled green apples in a maple vinaigrette. I've never had it, and I'm not sure it's an actual dish, but it sounds delicious.


I also remembered a random childhood moment, where my brother and I were standing in front of the toilet laughing hysterically as we flushed the male members of my dollhouse family, one by one. My mom heard the multiple flushes combined with the giggles and stopped us before we sacrificed Grandpa though.


The end.


- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment